Skip to content
- People like stories. They feel comfortable with them. It’s a historical thing. Humans have been telling stories for pretty much as long as humans have existed.
- Stories tell us who we are and help us understand our place in the world.
- People forget facts but remember stories.
- Anyone can tell a story – it’s part of who all of us are.
- You can tell stories anywhere, anytime… Especially recommended around a bonfire with a group of friends.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: